Sunday 10 April 2016

Carrot juice, carrot juice

So we are supposed to be healthy, but have you ever tried full on vegetable juice? I have for various companies, and couldn't stand any of it.

But now there is V8 Fusion!!!!! This is a mixture of fruit and vegetables... and is very palatable.

I drank soft drink, then switched to diet, then switched to water (with zero soft drink with dinner still), and now... I have something close to actual vegetable drink to have.

Looking around on the net, there is still a lot of people saying "this is the most unhealthy substance ever" (well, no, not really, but there is a lot of people saying it isn't as healthy as it looks). But isn't that always the way? Surely it's better than nothing, isn't it? It's a good supplement to my normal fruit and vegetables to load up during the day.

I like it, so I'll recommend it, for what that's worth.

[END]

No comments: