Friday 2 September 2022

No more Just Cause 2 play this game

Well, I did the story missions. I found out what the Just Cause was... spoilers for however years old game this is, apparently it was just to nuke an oil field... well, okay then.

Before doing the final missions (and I didn't know it was the final mission until I did the penultimate mission, and which point it then told me I was stuck in the endgame then) I did a ton of collecting, and a ton of faction missions and a ton of other things... and after all that, you get to go back and continue the side mission stuff. That's when I found out I hadn't even done 50%. The hell? Like I know there's a ton of collecting, but the story missions aren't even the bulk of the game! It's all the extra stuff they littered the map with!

So I still have some faction missions to do (although I partially screwed myself with one because I hate flying jets), and then there are lots of places to discover and faction items to pick up... I definitely want to do the faction missions, but beyond that... I might keep the game on my computer in case I feel like diving in and cleaning up the map, but... more likely, I'm just gonna delete the game and move on.

Just Cause 3 at some point, but don't plan on it any time soon.

[END]

No comments: