Sunday 28 August 2022

Amazing?? Spider-Man

Way back in the depths of time, I had this game, and played it a lot because hey, I could be Spider-Man! No idea what I played it on, some PC I assume, but I do not recall that opening trailer with the story part. But hey, we are in YouTube times, so here's someone playing it!


I got... about half way when I played it. Couldn't beat Leo's Maze. But even up to that point, you can see the wonderful features of the game: can Spidey stand straight? Can he move on some damn slippery floor? Can he go back and forth over the same bits of puzzle time and again to flip all the damn switches in the right order? Yay, all the fun stuff!

I do recall you could, from the start/first screen, get to the last level, but on the outside of the building. So I could see it, but never get to it. And now, we can all see the entire journey!

[END]

No comments: