ACME and Coyote, together at last!
Wile E. has had enough of problems with ACME and gets himself a lawyer to put things to right. And he has a lot of problems... but he doesn't have a good lawyer. Kevin Avery goes for the settle, but Wile E. won't accept that, and together (unwillingly) they take on the good name of ACME... and damn if this whole thing isn't heart warming!
I haven't seen Space Jam, so Roger Rabbit was my go-to for human/cartoon interaction, and this is extremely well done as that was. Okay, it's not 100% perfect, but everything fits so well that I just breezed over any interaction problems. My main issue (of course I have one) is that this movie is a tad on the longer side for what we are getting. 100 minutes this doesn't need to be.
Will Forte is great as Avery, and John Cena plays well with his own image as Buddy Crane. Others are decent, and always up for a Luis Guzmán cameo. And Wile E. Coyote playing himself, as does the Road Runner, are complete classics.
So yes, this is a film to watch!
[END]
No comments:
Post a Comment