Wednesday 16 July 2008

HC Again

Logan was away weekend previous, so no games for me, but that also meant he wasn't as prepared for last weekend as he wanted to be, and so I volunteered to run a game.

This is the introduction to a new campaign setting, a place where I can have things happen without impacting on New York and Logan's stuff. Now, some people might find it a little bit familiar, but there's a reason for that... I ripped it off from the series! Check out Trinity Prologue: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6. (And this is what Ulman saw...)

And due to my complaining last time, we got stuck into another module afterwards, when I got to play Terry again. (Although, to be honest, we took too long and were all too weary at the end.) This was a repeat of one of the previous weekends games: Roller Derby Redoux: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5.

[END]

No comments: