You know, Spider-Man is better at crossing over with MCU products than the MCU is!
I'm not going to talk about the story because you are likely going to see it anyway, and I don't want to reveal anything that you've already seen in trailers, but I do want to talk about something else: there is a lot of story in this movie. Yes, it's a long story, but there is a lot happening.
It's more like this is a mini-series, in the format of a movie. You could almost see the episode break up "this is the episode where we focus on Peter and MJ" as well as "the special guest star this episode is... Bruce Banner!". I know of people who could do that edit, I might suggest it to them...
Tom Holland and Zendaya have great chemistry together, even when MJ has to play "who is this guy?" because of the previous movies (which are referenced more than once). Mark Ruffalo is rather hard done by, with his appearances being very one note. Tramen Tillman oozes extreme screen presence all the time. And Sadie Sink is... eventually in this movie!
As I said, you've already decided to see this movie (or not), and while I did feel some pressure to get to this as soon as possible as people are gonna talk about it, it's not like that was a great hardship or anything.
[END]
No comments:
Post a Comment